Saturday, January 12, 2013

Life updates and a new item

So, my Dad's had to go in for surgery on a popliteal aneurysm behind his knee last Tuesday. He got out last night, and is starting to walk again. Everything's OK so far...now for the physical therapy, which will start in a couple of weeks.

I've been looking for a job, and may have found something on a site called www.textbroker.com. It's a copywriting service...here's hoping I can get some assignments through them.

We're all still going strong, I assure you. Meanwhile, here's a new item!




   I’m not entirely sure about this one. Dad always had it in with his ties, and I’ve never really noticed it until now. I have no idea where it came from, or what champagne has to do with Tabasco sauce. It probably doesn’t matter—it’s a fun tie all the same. Actually, come to think of it, this necktie kicked off the whole “Millennium Museum” concept when I found it a couple of years ago, in a bag of ties that were destined for Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment