Monday, December 21, 2015

A good update!

Hey, there!

Sorry for having taken such a long time to post anything at all to the Museum. 2015's been a pretty crazy year for me and my family, and I haven't had as much time to devote to this place as I would have liked.

I have some good news for the New Year, though: I'll be getting back to Millennium in earnest. I think I've spent enough time away from it to really get my head back into gear--watching the episodes almost back-to-back kind of beats you over the head with how dark and gloomy it is. Not a pretty place to be when you have to get up and go to work each day. That's one of the reasons I took a break from it. The other is...a fair sight more embarrassing. You see, I had somewhat foolishly mislaid Season 1, Discs 5 and 6 a few months ago, and I've been trying to find them ever since. Guess what? Tonight, I found it! Wa-hey!

All that being said, get ready for 2016, and a whole new year of content!

Mr. Millennium, over and out...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment