Saturday, December 22, 2018

Happy sixth anniversary!

Can you believe it? The Millennium Museum turns six years old today. It's an eye-opener, it really is.

Six whole years of covering the lead-up to the year 2000...Every year it's open is an accomplishment, and I have no plans to close its doors anytime soon.


One more announcement, and this is a big one.

2019 marks the 20th Anniversary of the change from 1999 to 2000. With that in mind, I now declare the Millennium Museum's anniversary celebrations...BEGUN!

First things first: For the first time in a while, you're getting an all-new custom logo!

Q: Why not have the actual logo as the "0" in "20"?
A: I'm saving that for the Museum's 20th Anniversary. :)

Second: I've just now started playing with a new toy called "Schedule Post." With any luck, this post should appear on 12/22/18, at 2:49 PM, which is when I hit "Post" for the first time!

And I've got a lot of content planned, most of which is in a post from earlier this year.

With that, I'm taking a little break from updating and posting. Lots of things to do in the lead-up to Christmas, you see.

Until then...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment