Sunday, December 31, 2017

Reflections and resolutions.

Back when I first had the idea for the Museum, I didn't think it would be anything more than a place where I could post whatever I owned from the turn of the millennium and say "Look at this! Isn't this cool?" with a couple of sentences.

That it would eventually become a pretty in-depth look at the Millennium phenomenon didn't even cross my mind in those early days. It's been quite an adventure, going to flea markets and swap meets and long-forgotten corners of the Internet, finding and reporting on some pretty unusual things, developing artwork and designs...

Even though I'm starting to run out of ideas, it's something I don't want to let go, not while there are still new insights to share. Running the place has kind of stopped being fun, though, and I want to reintroduce that early sense of fun from 2012-2014.

Look forward to seeing all of you in 2018!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment