Sunday, January 12, 2014

First post of the new year.

Hi, everyone!

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted (New Year's Eve), but my internet connection's been on-and-off throughout the week. I blame that sudden cold snap....

On the last night of 2013, my original plan was to shut down for a couple of months, but another idea came up since then: Why not do a "Museum-lite" season? I'll still be online, but you won't see any items. Instead, I'll take you behind the scenes as I design and "construct" an exterior for the Museum. My goal for the next official season, two months from now (this is at the earliest), is to finish off the key illustration for the Museum campus. At the moment, I'm still kicking around an idea or two, but the overall idea is a whimsical cross between the Times Square building and Willy Wonka's factory, with a little bit of EPCOT and the House on the Rock thrown in for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment