Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This is a special announcement from the Millennium Museum:


I, Mr. Millennium, will take a small break on June 22nd, 2013. Just a small one...nothing more than a week off.

I'll make up for it when I return on the 28th with an Independence Day spectacular. In honor of the holiday, there will be a whopping four--that's four--specially-themed Millennium Artifacts on the page!

That's why I'm taking a break, by the way...this is going to be one of the biggest entries to date, and there are still one or two more things to fine-tune. (Also, I have to pick these four items carefully.) 

In the meantime, if you just can't get enough Millennium, you can always visit the Museum on Facebook, where I'll post minor updates from now until the big return.

Okay...now that that's in writing, you can hold me to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment