Thursday, January 11, 2018

A blast from the Museum's past?

Yesterday, I was in a used bookstore called Paperback Trading Co., near where I live. While searching through the stacks, I had a sudden flash: "Hold on, who wrote that Millennium Quartet series?" A few minutes of racking my brain turned up no result, so I gave in and searched for the title in my phone.

Charles Grant, that's it. My eyes searched up and down, up and down...Oh look! A copy of the second book in the series, In the Mood, literally fell into my lap.

I remember that I really didn't do the four books justice when I first laid eyes upon them. In fact, I only reviewed the first one in any depth and then just gave the other three a cursory write-off.

The Quartet is badly in need of a redo, and now's the time to do it. My review of In the Mood will come in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment